| The Microelectronics Heat Transfer Laboratory is situated in Engineering 3, Room 2133, located within the complex of Engineering buildings on the east side of the University of Waterloo Campus. For directions to the MHTL, please follow the various links provided below.
Microelectronics Heat Transfer Laboratory
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Canada N2L 3G1
UW is located in the twin cities of Kitchener-Waterloo in
southwestern Ontario, about 90 minutes' drive west of Toronto or three hours
east of Windsor-Detroit. Regional
- From east or west, follow highway 401 to exit 278, highway 8 West.
- Ontario road
- From Buffalo and Niagara Falls, follow Queen Elizabeth Way in the "Toronto" direction
to highway 403 West (one hour); follow 403 West to 6 North to 401 West
to exit 278 (45 minutes); proceed as below.
- Follow 8 West to 7 East (an expressway called the Conestoga
Parkway). Be sure to take the exit for 7 East, not 7 West.
- Continue on 7 East (keep left) as it becomes 85 North (formerly 86).
- Exit at University Avenue West and drive about 2 miles (3 km).
- Stop at the entrance kiosk for parking information and directions. Visitor parking is
available near the main entrance.
Other Useful Maps
- Campus map (printable version - color)
- Campus map (printable version - black & white)
- Where is the MHTL?
- Map of this route
- Use Google Maps for directions to UW.